Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 1 - Gorge

Today is day 1 - first gorge day. Here are the official measurements:

173 lbs
Bust 46 inches
True waist 40 inches
Gut 41 and 1/2 inches
Hips 40 inches
Thigh 21 and 1/2 inches

My measurements, other than being depressing, have confirmed the fact that if I didn't have giant knockers, I would have a comlete box shape of a man. FUN! (NOT!)

The husband is on his way back from IHOP with a ginormous fat filled breakfast for me and I've taken my first dose of drops. I'm a bit concerned about the amount of drops that I need to take. "10 drops under the tongue" is a bit hard to measure in a mirror and I wish that the drops came with a better measurement method to ensure that I'm using the correct amount.

I've purchased my food weight scale and that was fun! My husband came home and asked if we were going into the cocaine sale business and surprised me by knowing how to calibrate a scale without seeing the directions...ex drug addicts are handy sometimes.

The baby is up, so it's time to go! Wish me luck and see you soon!

No comments: